Monday, March 2

Hello Sunshine!




Today the sun came out! It was glorious here in Cambridge and so I whipped out my new pack of sun-print paper to have a play with. It's great stuff, you expose it like a photogram for a couple of minutes and then develop the paper in tap water for a minute and let it dry. Easy peasy. And although some have been more successful than others, the blue is just so yummy I almost don't care if things are out of focus. Wouldn't that last one make the best river in a paper collage? Hmm.....

2 comments:

Francesca said...

what? what is this magic stuff? gonna google.

Anna Betts said...

I know! Amazing! I found it in Hawkins Bazaar for a fiver for 10 sheets. I vaguely remember doing it when I first started photography at sixth form and hadn't touched the stuff since getting into proper darkroom photography. Now I don't have a darkroom and think it's the best thing ever!