Monday, June 15

Happy Monday





Hello folks, hope you've had a nice weekend. We went up to see Jacob's parents and went to a huge car boot sale (needless to say I'll have pics of my finds soon...), and I'm really rather excited about one find in particular. But you'll have to wait and see what it is...

In the meantime you can enjoy the new collages I've been working on which are now in the shop. Let's just say I've been inspired by the English summer!


I've also added this mini collage to the shop, what can I say? I'm a soppy one really...

2 comments:

Ursula said...

this is exactly what it looks like outside of my house today! Well, your rain is much cuter, but the general idea... a perfect day to curl up and read lovely blogs and maybe, just maybe, get some work done. : )

Have a lovely week! Can't wait to see what you found! I also love that you call it a car boot sale. Do people actually sell from the trunk of their cars?

made sweet said...

i love the little lightning strikes!