Saturday, August 1

Read me like a book



Morning all! Just a quick post today to show you a new collage I made yesterday using my growing collection of vintage piano music and their brilliantly coloured covers. The colours are just to die for - you know, really yummy saturated hues printed in the 60s without a trace of gloss to the surface of the card. Just pure matte loveliness. Can you tell I'm a bit obsessed?

Anyway, this one is now listed in the shop for your viewing pleasure.

This will be the last post for a week and a bit as we're heading up to Scotland tomorrow. We're so excited, as it'll be the biggest road trip we've done (9 hours or so there and back)! But I'm sure even if the weather's not great we'll have a fun time, we are going to Loch Ness afterall! That reminds me, I better get cracking with my cardboard Nessie, I'm determined to have some photographic evidence on my return - and if I have to orchestrate it so be it.

Have a great week folks!

4 comments:

natasha said...

Your collages are so damn beautiful.

annamaria potamiti said...

Have a lovely time in Scotland Anna, one of my very favorite places on the planet!
But really I wanted to say your new collage is so vibrant and beautiful!
Can't wait to see the photos-
Annamaria

Catherine May Tang said...

Hi Anna!

I'm a new reader who is MADLY IN LOVE with your blog and all things in your etsy shop! I love thrifting too, just that here in Singapore, you don't find great things in the bins... I love going to Vinnies and Salvos in Australia, those are good :)

Love the pencil cases!!!

sunkentreasure said...

LIKE!!!