Wednesday, September 14

Mailers, Vermeer and internships


Well hello! Long time no blog.

I thought you'd like to see some promo cards I've had printed up to send out to prospective art director types. I decided to do two versions, one for editorial and one for narrative/book illustration stuff and am happy with the way the colours tie together across both.

In other news, I've been working at the Fitzwilliam Museum on a catalogue of Vermeer paintings for the upcoming exhibition for the last two months. It's been really interesting. I've also been interning for the same time at The District  which has been lovely, especially as they're re-branding and I got to paint lots of thing yellow!

I hope you've had a lovely summer and that it doesn't yet feel long ago. I hope to be a more blog-active from now on, so see you soon!

1 comment:

Rossie said...

Beautiful! I'd hire you!